Team Leader Carolinas
Reports to:Operations Leader
Job Summary: The responsibilities of the Team Leader include organizing, developing, and maintaining processes, procedures and mechanisms related to business development and company growth. Using systematic processes and high-level organizational techniques to ensure A.V. Reilly successfully tracks, traces and maximizes its opportunities with new, existing, and potential clients. The Team leader is responsible for creating an environment that allows the entire team to provide meaningful work that allows individuals and communities to flourish.
Duties & Responsibilities Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of all branch US Customs compliance and reporting
- Experience with Vendor and contract management
- Excellent planning, organizational and communications skills
- New Client Set-up and coordination with Business Development Team
- Ability to lead and ensure personal growth of self and all team members.
- Successful track record at managing people and developing successful relationships.
Skills and Educational Requirements
- Licensed US Customs Broker
- Ten years’ experience in a brokerage or freight forwarding role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams).
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and non-verbal.
- Knowledge of CargoWise One logistics software.
- Extremely well organized
- Disciplined and motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Decisive, thorough and detail oriented.
- Sound knowledge of import/export regulations.
- INCOTERMS and Harmonized Tariff Schedule.